It's a Friday night and I'm at home with LiveJournal, prepping a last minute ren faire costume to wear tomorrow. Assuming I can attach the wings to my corset the way I think I can, it will be one of the best last minute costumes I've ever thrown together. Which considering the tragedy that was my griffin wings, might not be saying much...
And to be contrary, I have to say that my February was fan-fucking-tastic, and I can only hope March follows its example. Of course, I'm going to visit matociquala
this month and see Emmylou Harris, and then bring the Bear back to Austin with me, where we will sign books, break hearts, drink cocktails, and dance till they kick us out of clubs. So I suspect March will do just fine.
I suppose I could go back to that survey while my nail polish dries.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
I'm agnostic, but I don't believe in gods that fit easily into human comprehension.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
Hell is other people. And the absence of god. By which I mostly mean the absence of wonder.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
I doubt I've done anything that most
people haven't. Besides write the books I've written.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
I have no idea.
64. Are you a patient person?
Not when my nail polish is drying.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
If you celebrate it, it will exist.
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
I'm not going to take away anyone's fun.
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
Jesus Christ walks into a bar. He hands the bartender three nails...
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
I'm not a fan of best
. I had a hell of a good time in Stockholm with matociquala
, though, and also at Hueco Tanks Park with the Partners in Climb. And Hawaii with the spouse.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?